This project received a grant from Big Lottery Fund Scotland’s 2014 Communities fund: a programme inspired by the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games which was set up to encourage more people take part in physical activity (either as a participant or a volunteer) in Scotland.
2014 Communities has given organisations including local sports clubs, schools and voluntary and community groups the opportunity to bring their communities together through sport and physical activity.
Hundreds of grants from £300 to £2,000 have been awarded to provide coaching costs, taster sessions and open days, new equipment, sports kits and venue hire in activities from cricket, tennis and football to kayaking, street dance and even Nordic walking.
- @BIGScotland We would like to thank you for your support of the Streetlegal project! t.co/LEBOQ89VtK
- @MagsDACA @WestCollScot looks delicious!
- This month we are celebrating some of the brilliant #NationalLottery funded projects that are bringing together com… t.co/H9ZVonT9Dj
- Lismore Community Trust has recently been awarded a grant of £8,960 from @BIGScotland to transform two phone boxes… t.co/xxniK2LrDj
- Bereaved mum welcomes cot death cash boost t.co/M2ngW9GmcR @BIGScotland @CotDeathTrust t.co/7WNmuLpk0y