The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Over the last year, Sport 4 Life has supported 476 young people to achieve 877 combined tangible outcomes with 126… t.co/gvNFNFeMM8
- Founded in 2006 as a small community project in the ward of Ladywood, @Sport4LifeUK are next in our… t.co/i6RyRNlrGY
- @ConnectSport @Sport4LifeUK @Sport4LifeUKTom @sarahmortiboys1 @JackSkinnerS4L @YourLifeSkills @S4LUKTEENS… t.co/6VPLAHhTRP
- “Life skills play a pivotal role in developing employability in young people - and sport is one of the most powerfu… t.co/bvaxjQhiQb
- Our CEO @Sport4LifeUKTom features in @ConnectSport's 'employability through sport' articles discussing the importan… t.co/gNlknzLm4V