The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Sport 4 Life UK is looking to recruit a trustee with legal expertise for its board! This is a great opportunity to… t.co/BhCsOwVHp2
- We were at Villa Park last weekend. A great day for our young people; an even better day for our @WBA supporting me… t.co/Xxlcbp1zUy
- @cross_moth @WBA @AVFCOfficial Thank you!
- Last Saturday we took some of our young people to watch @WBA take on @AVFCOfficial. For many of them, it was their… t.co/96ssh0rdpH
- Our #InternationalWomensDay pack has arrived from @womensday! Can't wait for the big day! t.co/52vpvlOsTj