The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- @JDFoundationUK We're delighted to be one of @JDFoundationUK charities! We're looking forward to working with you! #partnership
- The weekly #ConnectSport newsletter is now out! 👉 @Sport4LifeUK celebrate growing impact 👉 @SportingEquals launch… t.co/kqaYSgbEXL
- Last week, our young people undertook their social action and volunteered for the amazing @AlbertStreetPro . Some o… t.co/6UYvE6CWqe
- Our sports experts are helping @Sport4LifeUK to change the lives of young people in #Birmingham - read more about h… t.co/9haNKjcEy7
- Great to hear how Siraj Ali's life was positively impacted by @Chance2Shine (supported by @MickJagger), taking him… t.co/d1Gjzy32tf