The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
Are you associated with this project and wish to give us more info? Please get in touch
- Visit 'Sport 4 Life UK Teens' Facebook page to find out more information about our Fit and Fed programme!… t.co/0iJvb0Yy0v
- We are also pleased to announce all money raised during our youth led social action has been donated to… t.co/v6HOzMQ3h6
- This year marks 10 years service for @Sport4LifeUK's David Johnson! His relentless passion for supporting young peo… t.co/wsxK3loUIR
- It's been a pleasure & privilege to be part of leading @Sport4LifeUK through its 12th year - our biggest & most imp… t.co/gO08QsNi0Q
- Final week at Fox Hollies Leisure Centre this week, what a programme it has been! Lets make sure everyone makes it… t.co/0EC0E0pnFb