The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
Are you associated with this project and wish to give us more info? Please get in touch
- Despite the bad weather @Sport4LifeUK Aston group attended the excellent @TetraMap workshop training today… t.co/jwpPmEOpu8
- Sport (including outdoor/adventure sports) can change lives. Something I really believe in. This is the amazing wor… t.co/ruzygy2Bu9
- Immensely proud to work for @Sport4LifeUK and the impact we have with our young people t.co/tIrdi0rNZO
- "If it wasn't for Sport 4 Life, I probably would have dropped out of school, I don't think I would have made it to… t.co/63Gi3tItak
- As a trustee I am incredibly proud of all of the work that @Sport4LifeUK do. Also delighted to see how @wlv_uni &… t.co/U5o2cQq53m