The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Wonderful day yesterday at the Double Fantasy - John and Yoko exhibition at @MuseumLiverpool ✨ t.co/YaQDNLn2yh
- Have you shopped our range of Christmas cards yet? There’s a fabulous selection of Liverpool-inspired cards availab… t.co/x6rAsUmj1m
- A moving interview with @SimonWestonCBE from 2017. Don't miss Simon delivering the Edward Rushton Lecture as part o… t.co/qapc1czigM
- We are very proud to be hosting @SimonWestonCBE to deliver the 2018 Edward Rushton lecture as part of @DaDaFest Ti… t.co/D2niQmHYIx
- You can find out more about Claire's favourite object and our Taking Liberties women's suffrage in Liverpool displa… t.co/4rWUGq7ObW