The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- ‘Liverpool through the Ages’ takes you on a historical journey of the city, from Roman times to present day, includ… t.co/kNgQEb9YgX
- @johnlennon @yokoono @MuseumLiverpool Fantastic! I'll be there with my son He's only 2 years olds, but he already… t.co/qoQvDZPhan
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono DOUBLE FANTASY 18 May 2018 - 22 April 2019 Museum of Liverpool Free Entry… t.co/EskxNSDs6h
- Ahead of National Autism Awareness Week @autism_together's film ‘Future Visions: Voices of the autism community’ wi… t.co/nNMSxHDCJ6
- Tom Wood, and his humanistic approach helped document the honest interactions that took place upon the Mersey. Wood… t.co/wEbxCurCg5