The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Our online shop is bursting with Liverpool-inspired prints and greetings cards! We love this one, which features th… t.co/P8WgFSlpUA
- Come and share your stories of being a female football fan at the museum tomorrow. Sure to be a fun and friendly wa… t.co/Tzr8p3cEzt
- Join us today for the fascinating stories that went into the creation of our Tales from the city exhibition, which… t.co/ec4xqWk74L
- Do you recognise this building? If it had been built you couldn't have missed it because it would have been the sec… t.co/fvdAgCCpeW
- “…There was never any question about it; we had to have a 50-50 relationship or there was no relationship.” John Le… t.co/SkX6Nw2xQB