The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- Are you aged 16 – 19 and passionate about arts, history and culture? Are you interested in championing human right… t.co/hlc2vyuFLR
- Artist @BenYoudanArt 's Liverpool Drag Queens welcome visitors to our exhibition, Tales from the city. See more of… t.co/4gVVK480Dw
- #TalesFromTheCity t.co/PPjajvr1Tt
- Only a few weeks left to take a catch the evocative images of Merseybeat group, Gerry and the Pacemaker's rapid ris… t.co/zwY1NKmGBk
- A number of our galleries will be closed over the weekend for essential maintenance. Floor 2 is open as usual and v… t.co/vPWi5NlzmJ