The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- ✌️& ❤️ #WorldEmojiDay Double Fantasy - John & Yoko. @yokoono @johnlennon t.co/XllSgoGhzb t.co/KrQcwADOX3
- Want to get organised in advance? Some 2019 calendars are already arriving in stock on our online shop! We love thi… t.co/ltWsq0yMXP
- Some of the first finds coming out of the ‘Galkoff’s & Secret Life of Pembroke Place’ project run by @lizjstewart w… t.co/pQrd9r5e4H
- "Power to the people!" t.co/tZh4LtNvy0
- We're launching #ProjectServator, a new counter terrorism tactic across #Merseyside. ACC Critchley said "With you… t.co/gJydVCuxlu