Built in a stunning blend of ‘Belfast’ brick, Iroko wood, glass and steel the new theatre will be alive and dramatic at all times. Spacious lobbies and bars overlooking the river with a thriving artistic programme will make the Lyric a thriving social hub and creative learning space.Almost three times the size of the old theatre, the new building is 5026 m2or 54,164 sq ft and has three distinct areas - 389-seat auditorium, a smaller performance studio and a rehearsal room. The Theatre which counts Liam Neeson as its patron was also the scene of the historic handshake between the Queen and NI Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness MLA.
- Steve Mason, incoming @AlliedArtsOKC chair, talking about how theaters impact districts: examples @TowerTheatreOKC… t.co/HHcLnjUT9j
- #WhenWereGone opens next week! Tix still available at 405-524-9312 or t.co/fK6rXd5Uim #LyricRocks1349 t.co/cpriP3tMvw
- Helena Kuukka's lighting design for When We're Gone is an experience! See it for yourself when we open September 26… t.co/5hJFrB9Nwi
- VDub Sessions // When We're Gone cast plays "Life's a Song" t.co/LfPjfaIVdv via @YouTube
- I just supported Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, Inc. by shopping @AmazonSmile. #YouShopAmazonGives t.co/UBK8DGQD6A