This project received a grant from Big Lottery Fund Scotland’s 2014 Communities fund: a programme inspired by the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games which was set up to encourage more people take part in physical activity (either as a participant or a volunteer) in Scotland.
2014 Communities has given organisations including local sports clubs, schools and voluntary and community groups the opportunity to bring their communities together through sport and physical activity.
Hundreds of grants from £300 to £2,000 have been awarded to provide coaching costs, taster sessions and open days, new equipment, sports kits and venue hire in activities from cricket, tennis and football to kayaking, street dance and even Nordic walking.
- The funding success will help this Perthshire social enterprise scale up and help more young people get into employ… t.co/Y0Tfmrinxh
- To mark the @YOYP2018, £550k of #NationalLottery funding is available for projects in Scotland to help young people… t.co/A89Ev7kLgk
- New opportunity to bid for resources for projects to boost H&WB of 8-26 year-olds. £550k available in grants £3,000… t.co/7D3XD2aMH4
- Young people can access lottery funding to enable them to get noticed and make a positive difference in #YOYP2018… t.co/t5Me4nAVRs
- The Year of Young People National Lottery Fund has funding from £3,000 to £10,000 available for sport, community an… t.co/1bEMYqi9pJ