With the help of the National Lottery, the Derry Theatre Trust was able to realise their vision and build a world class purpose-built theatre, conference centre and community facility for everyone to enjoy. That funding was instrumental in transforming Derry from ‘city of conflict’ to City of Culture, 2013.
The Forum’s location is steeped in history as it resides in what was Derry’s artistic and cultural “quarter” during the 19th century. In a city that was once deeply divided, the centre provides facilities and entertainment for the whole community.
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland has continued to fund many projects within the Forum to both improve the building and educate the audiences through activities such as theatre workshops.
Today the Derry Millennium Forum is a shining example of how are has the ability to reach across boundaries, inspiring, teaching and bringing people together.
- Win a pair of tickets to 'Give My Head Peace Live' at the Millennium Forum on Saturday 30th March. Enter Now… t.co/Bl9G4uJK65
- Are you the fairest of them all? Open auditions for this year's pantomime, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will tak… t.co/Cgz7OpXjz5
- We were delighted to be the host venue for the #MonsterConfidence conference last November. The aim of the event wa… t.co/rWuAhizpW4
- .@MillenniumForum We are coming to Party 2 weeks tomorrow with Girls’ Night OOT! And can’t wait.… t.co/yNSsumVKdl
- 💥🤩 WIN WIN WIN 🤩 💥 2 Tickets to see Paul Merton Impro Chums at the Millennium Forum on April 13th! Click here:… t.co/oqbf1u7KrJ