The BFI Film Audience Network (BFI FAN) is a major initiative developed by the BFI to enable film and events experts to work in partnership to boost film audiences across the UK, particularly in the areas of specialised and independent British film.
The Network is made up of nine Film Hubs which cover the whole of the UK. Each Film Hub is led by a Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) that will receive funding from the BFI to deliver extensive programming, audience development activity and support sector training in their region.
The Film Hubs will also work together to share initiatives and see if their aims can be furthered through collaboration. The Hubs can be found in Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Manchester, Nottingham, Hackney (London), Bristol and Brighton.
- We're thrilled to welcome actors Michael B Jordan, @TessaThompson_x Thompson, @Dolph_Lundgren, @big9nasty and direc… t.co/TmWVIxzIiU
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - @Guardian Paul Dano's directorial debut feature Wildlife screens at BFI Southbank until 28 Nov… t.co/QuPbi70fC2
- A boy who might be a fish, a girl who might have werewolf genes, a mystery about a missing egg, a festival love sto… t.co/GxXfCdw9A6
- Grab yourself a slice of classic cinema at @FOPPofficial. BFI Blu-ray from £6 and DVD from £3 in store now. t.co/aNEkZYwkIX
- Are you ready for a big night out? t.co/WDocFRACSe #BFIWhatsOn t.co/LmXZgHXPZO