The BFI Film Audience Network (BFI FAN) is a major initiative developed by the BFI to enable film and events experts to work in partnership to boost film audiences across the UK, particularly in the areas of specialised and independent British film.
The Network is made up of nine Film Hubs which cover the whole of the UK. Each Film Hub is led by a Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) that will receive funding from the BFI to deliver extensive programming, audience development activity and support sector training in their region.
The Film Hubs will also work together to share initiatives and see if their aims can be furthered through collaboration. The Hubs can be found in Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Manchester, Nottingham, Hackney (London), Bristol and Brighton.
- Unfortunately due to printing delays, we've had to move the official release date of our Derek Jarman Blu-ray box b… t.co/1U5bh8UQOh
- 10 great films set in Hong Kong t.co/wbpbJXggXG t.co/4MqOlJngKL
- How Bradford has changed in the 30 years since Alan Clarke shot Rita, Sue and Bob Too t.co/pZ90MBIjsz t.co/7G8jo97kzi
- It’s officially day one of #BFIFlare 2018, and #FiveFilms4Freedom has landed! In partnership with @BritishCouncil… t.co/HkTp8ZRk3x
- We’ve put 10 moments of movie passion under the microscope. Can you tell which famous films these kisses are from?… t.co/UtGKuLbM3S