The BFI Film Audience Network (BFI FAN) is a major initiative developed by the BFI to enable film and events experts to work in partnership to boost film audiences across the UK, particularly in the areas of specialised and independent British film.
The Network is made up of nine Film Hubs which cover the whole of the UK. Each Film Hub is led by a Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) that will receive funding from the BFI to deliver extensive programming, audience development activity and support sector training in their region.
The Film Hubs will also work together to share initiatives and see if their aims can be furthered through collaboration. The Hubs can be found in Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Manchester, Nottingham, Hackney (London), Bristol and Brighton.
- In the span of a decade, #BenedictCumberbatch became a stalwart of British cinema. Can you identify these films in… t.co/2NLjHbyfYZ
- Restored and now featuring a score by Hammer composer James Bernard – the expressionist horror landmark, Nosferatu… t.co/Dik2JJsxUZ
- 💥 APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR NETWORK@LFF 💥 Our professional development programme is back and we're looking for rule… t.co/LeNq2Rep9z
- Join comedian @DeborahFW at BFI Southbank for her award-winning podcast #TheGuiltyFeminist Live!… t.co/ftZSwylC9S
- Revisit The Frog Song and other classics at our special Geoff Dunbar and @PaulMcCartney Animated Projects compilati… t.co/VHsYebjytu