The BFI Film Audience Network (BFI FAN) is a major initiative developed by the BFI to enable film and events experts to work in partnership to boost film audiences across the UK, particularly in the areas of specialised and independent British film.
The Network is made up of nine Film Hubs which cover the whole of the UK. Each Film Hub is led by a Film Hub Lead Organisation (FHLO) that will receive funding from the BFI to deliver extensive programming, audience development activity and support sector training in their region.
The Film Hubs will also work together to share initiatives and see if their aims can be furthered through collaboration. The Hubs can be found in Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Manchester, Nottingham, Hackney (London), Bristol and Brighton.
- @antsonscreen Hi, unfortunately we don't have any further updates.
- @glorafin Hey glorafin, all four have Hard of Hearing English Subtitles
- 📀 @janemagnusson's 'mesmerising documentary' (@FT) comes to Blu-ray on Monday - pick up your copy of Bergman - A Ye… t.co/igZglfBk3V
- @kevinknapman Hi Kevin, check the top right for the Select your own seats / Best seat available boxes. If it still… t.co/g1eHzBGYh8
- Daniel Craig is the thug turned muse in Love Is The Devil, a searing portrait of Francis Bacon, and this week's… t.co/uhIMDP5L6V