The BFI Film Academy scheme is providing opportunities for talented and committed young people between the ages of 16–19 to develop new skills and build a career in the film industry, no matter where they live or what their background.
The courses are delivered by partner organisations across the UK. Some provide training at weekends and evenings, while some are residential courses providing more intensive training.
The entire programme includes over 40 courses providing over 900 places - some funded through the National Lottery and some from other funding sources - see the BFI's website for the location and details of all the courses.
- A Marvel lifer who lifted the firm into the forefront of the art of comics. @SightSoundmag remember Stan Lee… t.co/6IxRUTz8Wf
- Our new NFT-inspired archive range from the BFI Shop (incl. this tote bag) make perfect stocking filler gifts for f… t.co/YfCJvFxHTE
- ▶️ Watch gold-medal winning sprinter Tommie Smith discuss the moment he raised his fist in in protest for civil rig… t.co/1T8GNIOtav
- Your next obsession: the erotic fantasy-horror cinema of Jean Rollin t.co/HjvvFGYHyr t.co/JVHgfNiPtH
- From Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction to Audrey Tautou in Amélie, countless iconic star turns have copied their hairdo f… t.co/1AhmpJPwFh