Based in the New Forest area, it provides essential social contact, training and support through gardening and conservation work.
National Lottery funding enabled the Eco Health team to engage young people in transforming a small patch of waste land into a green and tranquil space, incorporating a knot garden, seating areas and seasonal planting. The project culminated in the official opening of the space as the Eco Health UK Youth Centenary Garden in September 2011.
UK Youth works with a wide range of organisations to reach young people and provide them with varied and accessible opportunities to learn, develop their skills and gain confidence. Their aim is to give all young people the chance to realise their potential, raise their aspirations and have their achievements recognised.
For more information visit www.ukyouth.org.uk.
Avon Tyrell Eco-Health was funded by The Big Lottery Fund.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- @UKYouth @CharityTimes Did you know that @UKYouth offers FREE safeguarding training for youth & community groups? 1… t.co/YSBy72lhC0
- 'Big Lottery Fund to plug £1m into safeguarding training for charities.' @CharityTimes Great news for the sector!… t.co/2bdqcV3I20
- ❗️MENTAL HEALTH CHECK-IN❗️ ❤️ I’m doing great 💙 I’m okay 💛 I’m meh 💚 Things are tough, I’m struggling 💜 I’m having… t.co/pMUCumHY01
- We support our members and the youth sector to strengthen the quality of their services through training, accredita… t.co/DvuOjJHdG0
- #Voices2019 is back! Voices is a writing competition open to #childrenincare and #careleavers. You can write anythi… t.co/yft5ct5aL0