Based in the New Forest area, it provides essential social contact, training and support through gardening and conservation work.
National Lottery funding enabled the Eco Health team to engage young people in transforming a small patch of waste land into a green and tranquil space, incorporating a knot garden, seating areas and seasonal planting. The project culminated in the official opening of the space as the Eco Health UK Youth Centenary Garden in September 2011.
UK Youth works with a wide range of organisations to reach young people and provide them with varied and accessible opportunities to learn, develop their skills and gain confidence. Their aim is to give all young people the chance to realise their potential, raise their aspirations and have their achievements recognised.
For more information visit www.ukyouth.org.uk.
Avon Tyrell Eco-Health was funded by The Big Lottery Fund.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch
- Are you a youth organisation wanting to develop your youth engagement strategy? Read how we're helping members like… t.co/MsRLmmuKq3
- @Amy_CYPPO @NHSuk @NHSYouthForum Hi there, to register please email Vicky Robinson at email@example.com Thanks!
- @costello_iz @CrawleyCCG @NHSuk @NHSYouthForum Hi there, to register please email Vicky Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
- 'I’m running the London Marathon for all those young people needing an extra helping hand, no matter where they com… t.co/FiLkUujFga
- @UKYouth @ukyv @YouthActionNI Thanks for having me! All absolutely incredible projects that have already made a hug… t.co/MaN6neYouz