National Lottery Awards for All Scotland is an easy way for smaller organisations to get small amounts of funding.
National Lottery Awards For All Scotland
We want to fund projects that will achieve one of the below outcomes:
- People have better chances in life
- Communities are safer, stronger and more able to work together to tackle inequalities
- People have better and more sustainable services and environments
People and communities are healthier We will pay for a wide range of activities including:
- organising an event
- buying new equipment or materials
- additions to community buildings or play facilities
- a pilot project or starting a new group
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
Who can apply?
You can apply to National Lottery Awards for All Scotland if you are a not-for-profit/voluntary or community sector group, community council, school or health organisation.
- @BIGScotland We would like to thank you for your support of the Streetlegal project! t.co/LEBOQ89VtK
- @MagsDACA @WestCollScot looks delicious!
- This month we are celebrating some of the brilliant #NationalLottery funded projects that are bringing together com… t.co/H9ZVonT9Dj
- Lismore Community Trust has recently been awarded a grant of £8,960 from @BIGScotland to transform two phone boxes… t.co/xxniK2LrDj
- Bereaved mum welcomes cot death cash boost t.co/M2ngW9GmcR @BIGScotland @CotDeathTrust t.co/7WNmuLpk0y