The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- ✨🎄Want to have your office Christmas party all sorted and paid for? Win a table for up to ten people at our… t.co/r3N3QkE4UR
- Did you know that you can buy prints and posters from our online shop? This one is a reproduction of an advertising… t.co/Vnknmycft1
- Visited #DoubleFantasy at @MuseumLiverpool yesterday. It was moving and beautiful. Everything I hoped it would be.… t.co/b3v2Ll4ZEv
- Imagine Peace. It’s easy if you try @MuseumLiverpool t.co/nqL5ECp4g7
- Review of Double Fantasy @yokoono @MuseumLiverpool exhibition coming next week on Northern Exposure. So emotional,… t.co/3qCJWwnPMN