The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- We are now half way through our advent calendar! Have you opened all the doors so far? Catch up now and read about… t.co/gLEjyNVcHv
- Open today's door in our advent calendar to read about a 'ferry' interesting historical Liverpool woman:… t.co/K3arv9K66M
- Give the gift of membership this Christmas. Join National Museums Liverpool from just £30 and make 2019 an unmissab… t.co/BZ6Ktxl5TJ
- A great film from @Listersteps @MuseumLiverpool - the perfect way to end this year's #ThanksToYou! #NationalLottery… t.co/h4YCXVfuce
- The museum is closed today, but the first ten days on our advent calendar are open - have you seen them all yet?… t.co/zmTvtlg95X