The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- An iconic feature of Liverpool’s streets, grab your own mini purple wheelie bin from our online shop! Available onl… t.co/VBUYLgOGnB
- We’re looking for older LGBT+ people, in Merseyside, to participate in You Are Here. 🏳️🌈 Filming Saturday 24 & S… t.co/xMckvCIryc
- An absolutely brilliant day in #Liverpool visiting @World_Museum #TerracottaWarriors & @MuseumLiverpool with… t.co/ekpkLMtXGh
- Thank you to KMasshederRigby & all the staff @MuseumLiverpool for their help and to the lovely families who came to… t.co/1om4orI02D
- @Robertlewisgay @VisitLiverpool @NML_Muse @artinliverpool @CultureLPool Our dragon dance will be inside.