The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- @JohnBirdMedia @Ian_in_Formby @OTPFest @PrideInLpool @LGBTHM @gyroliverpool @TheGuideLpool Ian, the Museum of Liver… t.co/Q6bL6Pt3QR
- @Ian_in_Formby @PrideInLpool @OTPFest @LGBTHM @gyroliverpool @TheGuideLpool Why not?
- We are celebrating #LGBTHM19 with a day of talks exploring LGBT+ histories, culture, activism and personal experien… t.co/dB04Z7hqeI
- It’s your last chance to see our Grange Hill display, which explores the iconic BBC children’s programme’s link to… t.co/AFblMg5qlS
- Half term fun @MuseumLiverpool with Fanny and George Today and tomorrow! #ilovemyjob #gorgeousgeorgians t.co/qAuTEzc7WV