The Museum of Liverpool tells the story of Liverpool in a stunning new building on Liverpool’s historic waterfront. It celebrates the city and its rich heritage with a range of bold and emotive collections and quality exhibitions. The Museum has had a huge impact on Liverpool, attracting thousands of visitors, and helping to raise the city’s profile as a tourist destination. 10,000 local people were involved in developing the content and with free admission, the Museum is accessible to all members of the community.
- .@BenYoudanArt's Glamour opens this weekend at The Gallery on Stanhope Street, make sure you head down! Ben's work… t.co/5lPOVZqoyd
- @emmakaneredleaf Hi Emma the exhibition is at a different @NML_Muse venue, @World_Museum But we quite agree - it's… t.co/QYncC80ep2
- Join us this Friday to share memories of Blackler's Santa. We're really excited to have Peter Blazey, the man who o… t.co/l4mT8YCFVq
- Keep warm over the festive season with these fabulous Mr Fox socks! Available from our online shop… t.co/a50kYeCQ63
- @_jjjackson The external works are in their final stages. We are working with our contractors to secure a completion date.