This project received a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund, which awards money raised by National Lottery players to projects that conserve historic buildings, landmarks and monuments so that generations to come can enjoy and learn from them.
Every year, Lottery funding is used to repair and transform a wide variety of buildings that people want to keep and hand on to future generations. In many cases the preservation of these historic buildings can mean that the community benefits much more than just having a lovely place to visit. For example, increased tourism can mean that the local economy and job opportunities in the area also flourish.
In addition to buildings, the Heritage Lottery Fund also supports the conservation of structures including monuments and war memorials. These projects help people look after and learn from their local monuments and memorials and help to commemorate our heritage of invention, courage, sacrifice and conflict.
For more information about funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund visit www.hlf.org.uk
A ydych chi'n gysylltiedig â'r prosiect hwn ac eisiau rhoi rhagor o wybodaeth i ni? Cysylltwch.
- We are grateful for all the support we receive from @heritagelottery @HLFYandH and @TheLotoResults. Join us this Fr… t.co/kK41mU9B47
- #NationalLottery Ticket buyers, don't miss your chance for free entry with a ticket or Scratchcard. Last day tomorr… t.co/pytzdBzSQP
- Here's the great video produced by the @WildlifeTrusts of the impact and legacy of the @heritagelottery funding rec… t.co/NIjK9DcwtJ
- It’s the season of goodwill and we're saying a huge #ThanksToYou to all National Lottery players for helping the Na… t.co/cVx3J6jcCL
- #NationalLottery players, we’re saying #ThanksToYou for our funding with a 241 offer for ticket holders… t.co/O8IYhDN3Ut