The organisation works with thousands of participants every year, including “at risk” children and young people and underprivileged families and adults from disadvantaged areas. It believes that through playing and enjoying sport people can improve their health, build their skills, and raise their confidence, and that it can bring communities together to tackling social problems, and improving their quality of life.
The National Lottery has enabled Sport for Life to achieve their vision by funding programmes in activites from football, basketball and badminton to table tennis, aerobics and golf. It has also helped to provide healthy eating courses and sports coaching.
For more information visit www.sport4life.org.uk
Sport 4 Life is funded by Sport England
A ydych chi'n gysylltiedig â'r prosiect hwn ac eisiau rhoi rhagor o wybodaeth i ni? Cysylltwch.
- Final week at Fox Hollies Leisure Centre this week, what a programme it has been! Lets make sure everyone makes it… t.co/0EC0E0pnFb
- Really productive peer learning event yesterday with @Access_Impact & @NPCthinks as part of the 'Impact for Growth'… t.co/GlUOf4yJaD
- Today is national Employability Day! We are proud of the work we do supporting young people to create better future… t.co/46sfoZ3guB
- 📢 Meet our Future Face of Third Sector finalists! 🏆 t.co/o2ujNwb0Yf #FFAwards18 t.co/DjpItUpc13
- Super work!! t.co/cpfBT1jtaY